Monday, August 10, 2009

Kim Kardashian goes blonde


Reality star Kim Kardashian showed off her new 'do at the "Teen Choice 2009" awards.

The sexy starlet exchanged her dark brown hair for light brown and blonde highlights. In April, Kim also showed off some lighter locks but later revealed in her blog that it was actually a wig and not her real hair.

The newly-single star made the announcement on her Official Website Sunday: This time it’s for real, guys! I went blonde!!! I had been considering it ever since I wore that blonde wig, and I just decided to go for it!! What do you think? I am really loving it! I’m debuting my new look at the Teen Choice Awards tonight! Can’t wait to hit the red carpet as a blonde!

Are you feeling Kim’s new blonde look?

See More Of It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Here